Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Jo, you know many people will want to try it out of sheer curiosity. But I cannot imagine many colognes that only cost 4 dollars to smell good. Not that I wear 100 dollar colognes or anything (I prefer Cool Water) but when regular aftershaves cost more, I have to wonder.

So...is your husband going to purchase a bottle? :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Better yet Steve, why not just stand over the stove or grill when cooking your own hamburgers? Let the smoke infuse your clothing with that fresh-cooked hamburger scent! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
catnip said:
4 bucks you can buy 4 Whopper Juniors, eat 3 and stuff one in your shorts. :?
Home of the Whopper? 8O

Biting my tongue, so much more I could say....

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Huge said:
You know we don't need encouragement :lol:
doodlebug said:
catnip said:
4 bucks you can buy 4 Whopper Juniors, eat 3 and stuff one in your shorts. :?
Home of the Whopper? 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ROTFL!!! You guys are killing me :lol: :lol: And did you look at the article...the title and opening line are a hoot:

Burger King beefs sales with eau de Whopper

By Blake Fontenay (Contact), Memphis Commercial Appeal
Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good news for the man who doesn't mind being treated like a piece of meat: Burger King has come out with a new cologne, just in time for the holidays.
Who the heck would want to smell like ground beef? I might have to buy some...what a fabulous gag gift :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Huge said:
Oh thank you very much. :(
You're most welcome, Hugh. Sorry, but I am laughing at the thought of you being chased down the road with a pack of dogs following you.

I can also imagine complaining to your boss saying "i'm tired of being treated like a piece of meat" and having the boss respond "Well you smell like one..."

I wonder if there will ever be a food based fragrance for women? Stereotype or not, lots of women do have a thing for chocolate. Maybe a cologne for women with a hint of chocolate in the scent?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Donaldjr1969 said:
Huge said:
Oh thank you very much. :(
You're most welcome, Hugh. Sorry, but I am laughing at the thought of you being chased down the road with a pack of dogs following you.

I can also imagine complaining to your boss saying "i'm tired of being treated like a piece of meat" and having the boss respond "Well you smell like one..."
Watch it....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts