Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaley is now free to roam with the gang. Hunter is obsessed with her. He follows her everywhere trilling and chirping non-stop. Her colors have really started to mute. She was really vibrant a month ago, but her redish tones have faded to orange now. Her whiskers were chewed off by a naughty kitten. She's 5 months now, while Hunter is 6 months and Bradley is 10.

A picture from a couple of weeks ago after her bath:

I forgot to close the blinds and the afternoon glare was pretty bad. The cardboard on the furniture keeps them out of the wires. Bradley's ears were cleaned right before the pictures so they are looking pink:

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
They're all adorable! Lucky you. :D

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Jenny, you said Hunter is the Maine Coon who doesn't have lynx tips even though his parents did? I'm trying to figure out who is who! They're so gorgeous.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
They are so adorable. You are so funny, "don't mind the cardboard", "this is why kitty's ears are pink"....

I do the EXACT same thing, always pointing out what most people probably wouldn't notice, like "don't mind my ugly tile floor in the kitchen", etc. - it cracks me up.

I think there should be an unwritten cat forum rule where you disgregard all the stuff in the background. I have a ton of photos I would have posted by now but haven't because my laundry basket is there or my dirty old flip flops are in the shots. Haha... but really, I think we are the only ones that care! :roll:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks you guys!
DesnBaby: Yes, Kaley is a maine coon
October: Hunter is the brown w/ white classic tabby maine coon on the bottom level of the house. He has hardly any lynx tips. Kaley is the brown w/white and other assorted colors patched (torbie) maine coon on the second level. She has the long lynx tips.
Addfan: LOL. We probably are the only ones who care. The cardboard is kind of embarrasing though as is the foil on the furntiure they love to attempt to shred, sticky tape, bubble wrap etc. Hunter and Kaley are little monsters and get into everything. The training techniques are not much of a deterrent either. Hunter ends up wearing most of the sticky tape and thinks foil is fun to dive in and bubble wrap is a blast to walk on.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I have started a few posts with pictures, then didn't hit the submit button because you could see the mess that is my house. I thought I was the only one who worried about those things.

Jenny, your cat family is gorgeous. I love big, fluffy kitties, and they look stunning on their cat tree.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Jennyphx said:
Addfan: LOL. We probably are the only ones who care. The cardboard is kind of embarrasing though as is the foil on the furntiure they love to attempt to shred, sticky tape, bubble wrap etc. Hunter and Kaley are little monsters and get into everything. The training techniques are not much of a deterrent either. Hunter ends up wearing most of the sticky tape and thinks foil is fun to dive in and bubble wrap is a blast to walk on.
Hunter sounds like he'd fit in well at my place!

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
I have to admit, if I'm being totally honest, that I do look at people's houses in the picture. It's not so much about cleanliness or clutter, but just to see how people have decorated. Sometimes you get ideas. :D

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
October said:
I have to admit, if I'm being totally honest, that I do look at people's houses in the picture. It's not so much about cleanliness or clutter, but just to see how people have decorated. Sometimes you get ideas. :D
And, I was just mustering up the courage to post those other photos.... :roll:

:wink:

·
Registered
535 Posts
beautiful kitty's

ok and to talk about looking at peoples houses in the pics well let me tell you i live in a dump i keep it clean but there is no hiding the fact that we have slum landlords and every pic i have seen so far i have been jealous that you all seem to have beautiful houses as far as compared to my apartment lol. i wont be living here forever thou good thing lol.

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Awww! Kaley is a beautiful addition to your crew. They're all adorable.

I have to admit to not even taking pics out on the porch because of the mess in the background (pre-Margaritaville makeover).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts