Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Aww I have been wondering how Kali was doing! She is cute!!! And who is Tevy, how old is he, when'd you get him??? He's cute too!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I really love my little ones. Kali has been doing pretty good. I got Tevy 5 weeks ago I believe. My neighbor went shopping out of town and when she came back she realized someone had dumped a litter of kittens in her car. We figured they were about 3-4 weeks old at the time. I fell in love with the little orange runt who is now known as Tevy. I basically named her that because I liked the name and it means 'Angel' in cambodian I believe.;) She just went to the vet and he said my guess that she's now 8-9 weeks is a good guess. By the way, Tevy is a female. I thought female orange tabby cats were rare but, she is definatly a female. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day! :D

P.s- She also has like half green and half blue eyes. It's hard to explain except that around the pupil is a green color and the furthur outside you go it turns to blue. I think I lucked out and got a rare little kitty. Even if she's not rare both my cats are special to me. :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Both Kali and Tevy are special - and you are a great mom!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, techinically it would be dad, though. :wink: :oops: But you are right, they are both very special little girls and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I don't know where I would be without them, even though I've only had Tevy for a month and a half and Kali for four and a half months. Animals can teach us so much about life it's amazing, and cat's are no exception. :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Oh my, it is because you sound so affectionate..I was 100 % sure you were a mom! That is some good eveidence right there for people to see that dads make good moms too ( joking :wink: )!I say this because some people think there is nothing like a mom but I but I strongly believe dads can be just as sensitive!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts