Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i am going to strangle her!! :lol:

she absolutely will not shut up! and she sounds like a seal! at least now my vet will let me get her spayed.

is there any possible way to make her be quiet without playing with her till she falls over asleep? cause that makes me too sleepy too. :lol:
its funny to watch her roll around on the floor. she never takes her eyes off you, but rolling seems to be her new method of transportation. silly girl.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I haven't been around a cat in heat in years.. but I'll never forget how loud and annoying she was. :lol:

g'luck

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
faile said:
and i am going to strangle her!! :lol:

she absolutely will not shut up! and she sounds like a seal! at least now my vet will let me get her spayed.

is there any possible way to make her be quiet without playing with her till she falls over asleep? cause that makes me too sleepy too. :lol:
its funny to watch her roll around on the floor. she never takes her eyes off you, but rolling seems to be her new method of transportation. silly girl.
I don't know of any other way to shut her up unless you have birth control pills for her. Just enjoy the music 8)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had to put my cat in a different room and close the door. I only had a one bedroom so I had to put her in a closet. I know that sounds kind of mean but it was the only way. :( You could also keep her outside your bedroom and wear earplugs.

·
Registered
209 Posts
lol i remember when woody was in heat. (how could i forget? :roll: ) there was no dealing with her. nothing phased little miss hot pants one bit. squirt gun? nope. scolding? nope. putting her in a room by herself? nope. smothering her with love? nope. she didn't even want to play! she yowled so much and so loud that the neighborhood toms were climbing the fire escape and trying to scratch through the window screen :shock:

the rolling is cute though, isn't it? :wink:

if kat is anything like woody...yr probably stuck with her the way she is for now. i had to learn to just try to ignore it. cats can be stubborn as it is, raging hormones don't help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts