Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
A terrific documentary about the street cats of Istanbul and the people who love them.

Kedi
That was amazing, thanks for sharing. I have seen feral cats become tame before; there was a momma and baby outside my house and after I out some food out whilst doing laundry they started to come up to me and I could eventually hand feed them :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I loved how they showed the personalities of the cats they followed. It's pretty amazing how integrated they are in their society. Also kind of sad how 'progress' is pushing them out.

Where I live right now is similar. I walk about 15 blocks en route to work and notice many 'alley cats' and have started carrying cans with me. I also see others have put out plates for them. Some come right up, roll around and can be petted. Others have the understandable trepidation from living on the streets. There's one 'mommy' who I believe was TNR'ed last summer that has her spot and along with me there are others who leave food for her. Since I lost my guy last month it's been helping me get by helping them a little bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts