Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to go to Washington DC TODAY in 2 hours. Last night I noticed an ulcer came back on Teddys eye and was fortunite enough to get him checked by the vet(and ask him to watch him for me ;) ) and now his hydrocephalus is causing more problems.

To sum it up, Teddy has to go to surgery Monday to remove a partial part of each top eyelid, and to be neutered.

Problem: hydrocephalus is a problem with the brain, not sure if he will live the surgery.. Or the recovering time. Both are major risks. Please, please think/pray for him.. I don't know how I'll afford the surgery, but it must be done and I will do whatever I can to help him..

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I will be keeping sweet little Teddy in my thoughts as well!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the first time I had internet access since my vacation, so I thought I'd give a little up date.

First I'd like to thank you for your support. Teddy's operation is at 12 p.m. tomorrow. I plan on calling 30-45 minutes after the operation to get an update status-since they close at 1 for lunch. I am also hoping to call 1 hour prior to operation to see how he was during boarding.

I'll give you an update on his status when I get up around 8-10 p.m. tomorrow evening, or in the afternoon of wednesday - depending on the news)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts