Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the bathroom getting ready for work, and Jinx was just too cute, watching me and waiting patiently for a good petting. Excuse the quality, I took these with my phone cuz I knew he wouldn't wait for me to run and grab the digital.

Settling in for the long haul

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I am falling in love more and more with gray kitties - they all seem so sweet and tender -
No worries about the quality of the picture : your kitty's sweetness could be seen through the darkest night (hint at the pic with the eys in the dark :wink: )
Is he that sweet of a kitty like the pictures show or it is camouflage -if so I have seen that before :lol:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Awww he looks like Psi!

(I'd post a picture of Psi recently if our digicam wasn't being borrowed by Joe's dad. Bleh.)

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ioana - Yeah, he's very lovable. He loves to curl up in my lap ... he acts nonchallant, but really he's a lap cat. He's not too demanding either, once he's settled he's just happy to be with me. If I stop petting him he's still content, doesn't bother me, just sleeps. But, if I open a book or newspaper, he's right on top of it. LOL

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Jinx really looks sweet and mellow - give him many hugs from me :D
ps and please post more pictures of him :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts