Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm desperately trying to find a shelf with a mirror and key hooks. Not hooks for coats but similar to this one but smaller and with a shelf at the bottom to put a wallet or something on there...

All I've been finding are ones with big coat hooks and they're pretty big. We got one for someone a long time ago I think from Walmart or Target and now it's so hard to find. It was about $20-30 too. Can anyone help :?:

·
Registered
998 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
shengmei said:
I have been trying to find a good one, too. The ones I found have such small hooks that I am considering making one for myself.
Uh hum........IS NOBDY READING WHAT I POST.....^

HELLO!!! :lol:

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Your posts feature the products that are not silver :lol:

When one has really high standards, it is impossible to find anything.

If I didn't find my fiance by now I would be in the madhouse :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Psssssssssst, I'll let you in on a secret......you ready...get a bit closer.....closer......closer........SPRAY PAINT!

·
Registered
998 Posts
shengmei said:
Your posts feature the products that are not silver :lol:

When one has really high standards, it is impossible to find anything.

If I didn't find my fiance by now I would be in the madhouse :lol: :lol: :lol:
That poor poor man........my heart goes out to him!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the links. I'm looking for one a little smaller though. How hard is this to find? I'm not asking for much, just a small rectangular mirrored shelf with several key hooks.....

I'll probably end up settling for one without a mirror since it's so hard to find :wink:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Why don't you just find a mirror you like and then purchase the hooks from a hardware vendor and screw them into the frame of the mirror yourself?! I can supply you with links to hardware vendors if you like.

Clint

1 - 10 of 10 Posts