Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to set up a lil 10 gal fish tank at home for primarily Kilala's enjoyment but also for my parents.
This checking out his new toy?

He seems pretty satisfied in his last pic. :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Put some chiclads in there, sometimes they will actually play back w/the cat...it's so funny. Stanky trying to catch them in her mouth and she is hitting the side of the tank. Man I will have to get a pic of that

Here is my tank w/no cat >>>

WATCHA LOOKING AT?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OHHH pretty and cute Idea I'm not sure my 10 gal can house Cichlads.

I'm planning for
2 powder blue gourami's
4 corys either panda or albino
and 4 cardinal tetras

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am sure u can put them in a 10ga. We have a 55gallon that is why ours are so big. You can buy them when they are small, just be careful....they are aggressive fish, and should not mix them. I say that w/ precaution b/c they don't fight that much.....they might have their tiffs but for the most part they get along.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OHHHH your no good for my boyfriend's pocket book! I showed him the link and now he's having me research them for his 55 gal! I think That I'll stick to my choices for now but I'll DEFINATELY get them when I find the time and $$$ to set up the 50 gal I have waiting in the garage.

I'm on Aquaria Central fish forum, are you part of that or have you ever checked it out?

I'll put pics up in the lounge sometime next week to show you the three tanks in progress!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts