Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i went to the movies today and saw kill bill vol.2. I though it was awesome, but my bf begged to differ....what did everyone else think, better or worse that volume 1?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I saw the first one two nights ago and hated it! I don't really like kung-foo style movies, but thats just my opinion :mrgreen:

·
Registered
209 Posts
:shock: LOVED it! just saw it a few hours ago.

thought they could have had a more bombastic ending, but good enough. the elle driver fight was awesome :lol:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I saw the 1st part and can't wait to see the 2nd one. I LOVE TARANTINO'S MOVIES! I'm his big fan. I loved Kill Bill 1! It was very original movie.

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
Going to see it soon. will let you know what I think about it later.....

I did like the first one though, it was pretty cool...... :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
I walked out on the first one!! I thought it was a SICK movie, and extremely disturbing. It literally gave me a panic attack and made me nauseous. That is why hubby went w/some co-workers to the sequel tonight....

·
Registered
209 Posts
PeanutsMom said:
I walked out on the first one!! I thought it was a SICK movie, and extremely disturbing. It literally gave me a panic attack and made me nauseous. That is why hubby went w/some co-workers to the sequel tonight....
lol quentin would be so proud :wink:

no amount of gore/sickness really bothers me. it used to scare me when i was a kid, but i had to keep telling myself its just a movie.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I only saw vol.1 but I thought that it wasn't that great. They acted like they were from the Matrix-just not in the cool Matrix way.-I probably won't see the second one though. However, I think that Pulp Fiction is a great movie by Quintin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts