Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I was referred to this site yesterday and posted a message on "rainbow bridge". Thought I should formally introduce myself as well. Anyway, I didn't become a cat FANatic until I met my husband. He had a maine coon for 15 years. From there on I was hooked. Three years later Bonkers was put down but since then we have two cats Ka'ana (part Siamese) and Harley (grey tabby) we got as kittens. After unsuccessful attempts of having children of our own which ended in 5 miscarraiges these cats became our furchildren. Sadly, Harley at 5 years old was diagnosed with stomach cancer yesterday and we are dealing with that right now. Needless to say I feel like my heart is breaking.

After reading many, many posted information on this website, I feel so much better today than yesterday. Animal lovers are very special people.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
hi MA.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad story. I'm glad you came to cat forum and I'm very glad that we helped you feel better. Keep posting and letting us know how you're doing.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I'm terribly sorry about your baby problems, your not the only one in this forum with them! Your kitty will be kept in my prayers.

Oh, and welcome ;)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are so right

...its so comforting at this time to read about other cat lovers having or going through a difficult and trying time with their "furbabies". This site is doing a world of good for me right now and able to focus better on Harley's welfare. Thank you.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you too Annissa

for your words of support and comfort. I will definitely the progress of Harley's further treatments which includes his chemo starting tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome to Cat Forum. I will keep you and Harley in my prayers.

Peace be with you,
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts