Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom said that Kira hated her collar when she put it on. I'm pretty sure that she's never worn one before, so it had to be a strange experience. She settled down by the time I got there, but the little tinkly bell thing still makes her jump!

Crazily, she doesn't care much for catnip either (that's what is in that little bowl thing). I wonder if she is part dog...

"I'll tolerate it, but I don't have to like it!"

Sorry for the crappy quality. My mom's camera phone doesn't take good pics in artificial light. I had to lighten the pics with a Microsoft photo-editing program, making them even more crappy. [Sigh] Can't Christmas get here any sooner??? I NEED a digital camera!

-mynee

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's actually her ID tag. I made it at one of those nifty machines in WalMart. It is kinda big, but her name, my mom's phone number and the apartment number wouldn't fit onto the other feminine-looking tag. My last option was a bone-shaped tag... Tiny, Rod and Kipsie have bones. I admit that I wanted a change! That and the other choices were more for luggage or backpacks than pets. I can't wait to get better photos of her, these really don't do her justice. She's becoming such a sweetie, but she's still nervous around strangers.

-mynee

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to say, that tag also looks huge because she's still a small fry. The ladies at Finally Home said that they think she and Astra are somewhere around 6 months old. She's mostly fur and she eats more than my own three cats combined 8O !!!

-mynee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts