Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I usually kiss my gf goodbye when I go to work, but she's gone for a couple of days... so I feel obliged to kiss the kitten instead. Is this normal? :lol: He doesn't exactly kiss back, but I get the nose nudge :roll:.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I give Frosty a whole bunch of kisses and luckily I get back bonuses ::)) !

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the 'bonuses' I get are in the catbox! :shock: jk

Also, I got the pleasure of having him wake me up this afternoon (I work overnights). He's used to waking up my gf so I have never had the pleasure of experiencing this :D.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
It is so nice to see how affectionate they can be : :) !

·
Registered
328 Posts
When I kiss Jet, he usually returns the favour by biting my nose. :roll:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I have heard that some of the bites are "love bites"..so there- Jet loves you , Majicou :) !

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I can't resist kitty kisses. And I love those little love bites. Sometimes I think Precious is trying to lift my finger (or arm, etc,) and move it -the way she moved her kittens around. If kitty complains, just tell her that "irresistable urge" has been presented successfully in court!

·
Registered
328 Posts
ioana said:
I have heard that some of the bites are "love bites"..so there- Jet loves you , Majicou :) !
:lol: That's sweet! I think you're right, because these bites are quite small. I can tell when he is biting me maliciously - like when I bring out the dreaded flea comb - because it HURTS.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Every time Levi jumps in my lap he expects a kiss. He turns up his big, shaggy head and tries to touch his nose to my mouth. Once I kiss him, he settles down and purrs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Normal

You would be abnormal if you didn't hon. :lol: Ang

1 - 13 of 13 Posts