Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ariel and Jasmine decide that watching me make crepes is the most exciting thing they've seen all year. It's exciting enough that they can even tolerate each others' proximity for more than five minutes.

Ariel checks out the tablespoon prior to use.

Jasmine is unsure about the milk... it doesn't smell quite like dairy, or like that nasty Catmilk stuff she's tried.

Ariel gives soy milk a paw-down. She is unimpressed.

Both cats stuck around for the entire crepe-making process and insisted on checking out each ingredient (if I didn't let them inspect it, they would come down onto the counter and do it themselves).

The only part they weren't too pleased about (other than the soy milk) was the blender. Horrors!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
I agree with Ariel about plain and vanilla soy milk, but the chocolate is pretty tasty! Beautiful kitties!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Such beautiful and unusual-looking kitties!

And so devoted to your crepe success... putting themselves on the line to make sure you've got the recipe right - gotta admire that! :wink:

They look strikingly alike... are they sisters?

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
horseplaypen said:
...insisted on checking out each ingredient (if I didn't let them inspect it, they would come down onto the counter and do it themselves). ...!
This is so funny.....and so typically cat!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
They were so entranced with what you were doing- how sweet. They are gorgeous.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Stunning cats! Great pictures (and story). :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts