Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics of the kitties in the kitchen. Anytime someone goes to or gets close to the kitchen they come a running. I have a few more that I will post tonight after work

Willie being patient while Buddy advances toward the fridge

Buddy in posistion and waiting patiently

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ahhh yes...... kitchen kitties!! :lol: When I wake up in the morning and head in to make the coffee... I have to do my "cat dance"...because I have 7 of them running into the kitchen all at the same time!! :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Miss Chloe looks so dignified in her tree. :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Leazie said:
I pick Willie. He can come to my house any time.
He is yours. Willie is quite the character, we affectionately call him sh**head because he can be one at times. He thinks he is the alpha cat, he terrorizes Miss Chloe and she runs from him most of the time but Buddy doesnt take crap off of him. just look at the video of little Buddy standing up to the monster cat
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6n42LphvTWg

·
Registered
874 Posts
Harry, sometimes I trip over all the cats when I go into the kitchen... it's too funny. I'm sure you must experience the same thing!!! :lol: Great pics!!! :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Janice said:
Harry, sometimes I trip over all the cats when I go into the kitchen... it's too funny. I'm sure you must experience the same thing!!! :lol: Great pics!!! :D
i trip over at least one of them almost every day, usually at about 4 in the morning when i get up and its still dark in the house :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts