Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Kitt En, my five year old cute tubby fancily dressed cat.

I have known him the entire time, but I have only had him for a year. I took him from one of my best friends when she had her baby girl last year, plus - she noticed him change completely around me when I baby sat him for 3 weeks (I actually cried when I had to send him home with her boyfriend, I had such a blast having him around as my buddy) before she asked if I would take him permanently. "He's a completely different cat... he's happy."

He's quite the character, and I absolutely adore him. We have chats all the time and he honestly keeps me laughing. I didn't name him Kitten, but he responds to it so I kept it, I just made it look somewhat cooler in a really dorky way (hence Kitt En). He's managed to get the nickname "Cat-en" from a few of my friends, and I think it's hilarious. He seems to scowl at whoever says it as in "You're saying my name wrong, you moron..."

He ADORES this rug for some reason:

Anyway, I'm new here as well. I am Heather. And I love my best friend Kitt En. Hahaha. He doesn't seem to love me very much in that last picture, but I love that one because it looks like he thinks I'm absolutely nuts. And I am. :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Haha I love the last picture! I recognize that expression- my mom's cat Lil'Fella makes it all the time!

Kitt En looks like a cool guy! I'm glad he found his way into your heart.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too! Him and I are having a lazy bed day today, he's curled up next to me having little kitty dreams. Lol. His paws are twitching.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I love the first picture with him plotting destruction in his dreams.

I'm convinced my cat does the same thing.

Welcome. Kitt En is a cutie.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Kitt En is one cool cat.

I had a dog once who just LOVED a friend of ours. Everytime he came to visit she just lit up and when he left she was so depressed. We rehomed her with him and it was a happy ending, just like with you. Sometimes a connection is just meant to be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts