Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after doing her business, she buries it, then goes psycho in the box playing her imaginary cat and mouse game in the box (diving, pouncing, swiping, etc)

is this normal?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thomas will play in the litterbox after going. He'll dig randomly, climb in and out (I'm pretty sure this is so that he can get the maximum amount of litter outside the box). In fact he used to play in there so long the littermaid rake would go off...he liked it! He'd sit on the rake like it was a ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:lol: i think it is normal as my cat will also have the litter all over around the outside..but he does it cause he knows i will get the broom out and sweep and that is a better fasination for him i think he knows about cause and effect.if i make a mess mom will get out the broom and away i will chase it and all i sweep up.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Yeah, that's normal. Your post just reminded me of Ginza "attacking" the litterbox, especially every time I put new litter in, scattering litter every which way.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
My cats don't play in the litterbox but sometimes its like they are scared of it. They use it, then hop right out like it's something bad in the box...... :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts