Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
She's adorable! She's a dilute tortoiseshell, btw. Bobby? Since she has a bobbed, or no tail. Chloe, maybe? Could you tell us a little bit about her personality?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's adorable! She's a dilute tortoiseshell, btw. Bobby? Since she has a bobbed, or no tail. Chloe, maybe? Could you tell us a little bit about her personality?
She’s very playful and sweet. We just got her the other day.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have themes for my critter names. Mostly TV characters. My current cats are River & Stormy...Dr. Who characters. I had named my previous cats after rivers, Mackenzie and Jordan. My current fosters are named for constellations.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have themes for my critter names. Mostly TV characters. My current cats are River & Stormy...Dr. Who characters. I had named my previous cats after rivers, Mackenzie and Jordan. My current fosters are named for constellations.
I named some of mine after famous cats; Sylvester, Felix, Butch.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Does your diluted calico kitty have any litter mates that were tailless or almost tailless too? If so, she may have some Manx ancestry. They are wonderful cats, very doglike in their personality. Actually from her photo she looks like she's a Longhair Manx, also known as a Cymric, which are quite rare.

Reactions: 10cats2dogs

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
She's adorable!!
Some times, you just to need to study them for awhile, then suddenly, the name will pop out at you!
This is my boy, Bisquits! He named himself!😉😺
Have fun thinking about names!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.