Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't know, I lost all my files tonight. Everything, including almost every picture of the kittens (luckily, some were stored online). I also lost every single video project...except one. I managed to find a place to host this particular video online, and was going to try to figure out the best way to share it. I guess there's no time like the present :) It's a video I put together just before the boys left; it's especially meaningful now because it has some photos that would be otherwise lost forever.

If you click on the little movie reel, to the left under the black screen, it should play for you in RealPlayer (takes me a few seconds with cable DSL, dial-up will probably be slower). Just for anyone who's interested...

http://www.ezarchive.com/ezarchive/AssetList.aspx?cdat=2WMAAAEAAABd9wEA

*edit* for some reason, for me at least, the quality of the video cuts out when I'm streaming from online. I downloaded it, and had no problems. Just in case anyone noticed and was wondering...

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
What a sweet video

Do you know who is singing the song in the video? I'm just wondering b/c I could of sworn my bf had this song on his old computer a long time ago....

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, it's "Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (say that five times fast :lol:). It's been around for several years, was featured in some commercials and soundtracks. I really love it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts