Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Evil Demons have been slightly less demonic lately. I'm just waiting for them to let loose with the crazies, though, I know they will. There's been a distinct lack of destroyed small objects, poop messes, and terrorized adult cats. I think they're saving their wickedness for a while to unleash it all upon me at once.

Either that, or they know they're up for adoption with all the people coming over to look at them and they're trying to convince me that they should stay.

Anyhow, on to the cuteness and cuddleableness that is the Peanut Gallery.

Zippity doo-dah...

Pretty Fiona..

Sleepy Nolie with Miss Tortietude's ear in the way.

Morrigan on the screened-in porch... they had their first outing a while ago, and really love it.

Mor Portrait

Nolan says " I iz doggie. I stack too!"

And now the outtakes, of which there are plenty.

"Slurrrrrp -- oops! Was I s'posed to be posing, mom?"

"I think I was, too, Morri!"

"Oops! I farted!" (No, really, he did. He's a gassy little cat.)

And last, but funniest...

"FLASH MAKES KITTEZ GO CRAZY!!!"

BTW - Nolan has an application. WOOHOO! I love the people who are adopting him. They have a young kitten only a few days older than he is, and he'll be going with them around 9 and a half weeks. A really great woman came out to look at the grrrls, and while to my knowledge she hasn't put in an application, I do hope she gets them. She is completely wonderful. Very knowledgeable about cat care and has been waiting a long time for one. She also seemed interested when I mentioned this forum, so who knows - if she adopts them we may have a new member! They will stay with me a little longer, though, probably till ten and a half weeks. Unless I'm confident that they are ready for their new home, in which case they may go home when Nolan does. I don't think I can handle that, though, all of them going to new homes on the same weekend. :(

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
You are doing a great thing in getting them adopted :D , if this person becomes a new member then they can post pictures of the kitties so you won't miss them and us as well :wink: . Such cuties. :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Maybe you can make the new parents sign a contract that they can't get their new baby unless they agree to join our forum?

I loved their pictures!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL Leazie - I think I wouldn't be allowed to foster anymore if I tried that! Besides, all the people interested in them are great.

Thanks for the compliments, they are just such sweet little babies. They're slowly learning that the camera isn't a toy, which is good. I still have to hold the lens cap and strap in my hand, though, but at least they've stopped trying to play with it. Morr listens to me if I tell her not to, so does Fiona, but the only thing Nolie listens to is when I blow lightly in his face. Silly little cat. He is just going to be a dream for his new owners, I know it.

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Not enough of a warning! :heart

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. :D I desperately needed to look at these right now. We had a horrible day with litterbox accidents, and I'm liking kitten PICTURES better than the actual kittens.

marie73 said:
Not enough of a warning! :heart
PFFT I just can't please you people. :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I already promised to give her to someone else. Besides, she and Morri now have an application! WOOHOO!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, definitely. The lady who the grrrls are going to has been waiting since COLLEGE to get a cat. She's stable, not intending to move for at least five years, and has saved up so if there's a veterinary emergency she'll be able to deal with it. She's done loads of research on cats and really seems to like them. I'm impressed at how much thought she has put into getting a cat. I think they will have long, happy lives with her. Nolie is going to the sweetest couple ever - you can just tell how much they love cats, especially the kitten they have now. They're very nice people and listened to me about food, and Nolan adores the lady. He wouldn't leave her alone, it was love at first sight. Besides, they're so cool - they've of course had cats before and they are building their kittens their own, custom cat tree! I want to go live with them! :D

Best of all, and my two biggest requirements.. they are all very anti-declawing and they all understand that a cat is a 15-20 year commitment and are ready for it and want them. Oh, and they all already have vets. Loads of people don't take their pets to the vet so that was a concern to me.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Youve done a great job socializing them and getting them ready for their forever homes. I wish more people were as prepared to educate and check out potential adopter as you have.

I knew nothing when I got my first kitten. It would of helped if there had been someone their to guide me on cat care. I only went on what I knew from the 60s when I had a cat then. Things sure have progressed for the good. I made alot of mistakes but luckily I found Cat Forum to help educate me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts