Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adopted two female kittens this weekend and they love playing together! They wrestle and tumble with each other a lot and I know I am probably being a paranoid mom, but I just wanted to make sure that this is okay and they aren't hurting each other. They like to chase each other, pounce on top of each other, and usually will roll around on the floor, latched onto one another with their paws and mouths. They don't hiss or cry when they're tackling each other, so I *think* they're just being silly and enjoying themselves. My last kitty was an adult when I got her, so I'm not used to kittens just yet! So is this normal kitten play?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Oh thats perfectly normal! Wait til they chase each other around the house.. My kittens tend to take turns ;)

Oh, and I've learned the hard way, when they run like maniac cats at night, do NOT open your eyes :shock:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh good to know!! I had thought it was fine, but just had to check anyway. The first night I had them, I woke up at 5am to hear them running through the house like elephants. How can such tiny things make so much noise?? I didn't mind though...I can watch them play for hours and be completely entertained.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Enjoy it while it lasts, they sure grow up fast. They'll still play when older but they sure love sleeping and lying around alot hehe when they're a bit mature. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts