Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ripley has been a bit farty today and has been to the toilet 3x today (which is one more than her usual). Her food hasn't changed in the past 2 weeks except she got some raw meat yesterday (about 2x 1cm cubes) as a taster to see if I can get her on some (she hasn't fallen in love with raw meat).... She's fed a mix of wet and dry.

Anyone have any ideas about what might be causing her extra pooping and flatulence today? She's full of energy and her usual self. Fully alert, playing, and has plenty of appetite.

I'm not worried too much, just wondering if other people have had the similar with a kitten (6 months) before. I haven't had a fully indoor cat before so am wanting to know what cats' habits are as kittens- so often I had my kittens running around outside and didn't get the chance to observe them for many hours.

Thanks!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I haven't yet tried raw on my kittens but guessing since that is the only thing that has changed maybe feeding the raw may have caused it? Slow introductions are always good when there's a change in food. Maybe check out the raw forum to find some info on introducing raw foods? Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts