Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every one my persian kitten arrived on 7th in starting days she slept less say for around 14 hours but from last 2 days she is sleeping more around 17-19 hours is this normal yesterday i noticed that she keeps on changing her places, she like to sleep on the sofa back photo is below i have a L shape sofa at 1 am i checked her out she was sleeping near 1 corner of the sofa back, then i again checked her in around 45 min she was at the other corner again i checked after 45 min i found her in the 3rd corner then i went to sleep in morning i ask my wife she told me that she is sleeping on the carpet in other room is this normal if not then what should i do, other thing are fine like she is eating, drinking water and using litter box properly hope to reply soon thanks.

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/r...72A63D6EA9.jpg

·
Registered
834 Posts
Sounds completely normal :) Some cats love to change their sleeping spots. I have four and they all sleep in different places every day. Sometimes, they might sleep in the same spot for a few days but other times they'll relocate throughout the day. I have found that the older they get - as in years and years older, then the less they move around and will choose a spot to sleep in all day.
Your little one is also still very young and learning about her new home. It's terrific that she's eating, drinking and toileting well. HURRAH!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts