Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi today we found a kitten in a skip and we are looking after him tonight he eats solid food and he can use the toilet normally. We think hes about 4 - 5 weeks old maybe more were not sure but tomorrow hes going to a cats home that is a very good reputation! Hes white with black marks! He has fleas but we have treated him now and alot of them are gone. I´m glad we found him as we have saved his life and i hope he goes to a nice home sometime soon! I am still living in spain and this happens alot here!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I lived in Spain too and my baby(Orion) is Spanish.We took him off a street in Palma, the capital of Mallorca where we were living.There are a lot of strays there, and we were warned that it was illegal to feed these poor creatures.The Spanish people have many wonderful qualities although unfortunately caring for poor strays doesn't seem to be one of them.Where are you LilMizTinker? :D.I'm in London now and miss my "home"desperately! :cry:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, The kitten is looking alot better now and we think almost all the fleas are gone and his fur is now white and fluffy again! He is eating solid food and he always wants to play! I wish we coudl keep him but my dad doesnt like cats and he wont let us so the most we can do for him is take him to the C.A.S and hope he´ll find a nice home which im sure he will as hes so irrisistable! I am in spain still near to malaga!

Today we heard another kitten crying but it stopped before we could find him so theres another one now and we still havnt found him yet but if hes to be found we will find him! I´ll let u know wot happens with our kitten as today he is goign to the cats home and also im goign to find out if i can volenteer somehow! or help out in anything!

·
Registered
465 Posts
That's great that you've decided to volunteer!! That way you can keep track of what happens to the kitten you're taking in as well. Good luck finding that other kitten!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in spain permanently! We did find the other kitten and they are both well and finding new homes i hope! I also have some good news! I am starting volentary work at my local vets in august!!! And then i will eventually qualify for all the certificates that i need in spain! And hes gonna help me with my spanish aswell!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts