Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting at my computer and in the other room are kittens are they are just sooo funny to watch. They chase each other, tackle each other, and just a min ago one tried to jump up on a small box and there was like a cloth on it and they couldnt land right and it fell off lol He just looked up and ran it was funny (don't worry it's ok) :) LOL sorry im sure i sound like an idiot but i love em :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Believe me, since I have Bimba's four kittens, I don't watch TV anymore! They are a much nicer and sweeter show! :lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know what you mean...I can't believe it's been a year since Ripley's gone from kittenhood to adulthood. It seems like last week!

I miss all of her charming and funny little antics...Anna, your kitten trio is absolutely beautiful! Minu is precious!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Please! I can't take any more of this! I love watching a litter play. How about the running on a highly waxed floor and landing on a throw rug? An unexpected ride! They're so funny. Of course, the drapes will never be the same....the only thing missing is a Tarzan yell! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts