Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the most recent pictures of the new babies. I've found it's very difficult to take quality picture of wriggly kitties but aren't they gorgeous? ::))

·
Registered
17 Posts
:D!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh..my..god.. those are SOOOOOOOOOOOO precious!!!! ~absolutely dies~ Here I am sunning myself on the beaches of Greece and feeling jealous of YOU! haha :D No fair. Please let us know what the names will be!

·
Banned
410 Posts
That kitten reminds me of my Kitty. Kitty is black and white, too. The white part of Kitty's fur is so...well, uh, white! He really is a clean cat and has very shiny fur. He may be a slob when it comes to eating and using the litterbox, but he sure does a good job of grooming himself. I love all of those kittens--they are so sweet, but the little tuxedo kitten really has my heart! ::))

Congrats Jeanie on becoming a Cat Addict--I noticed that yesterday!! :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
I know this post hasn't been active for over a month BUT I wanted to check in and see how the kittens were doing? You guys can fight over the black and white kittens while I sneak between you all and fall in love with that grey(?) one. :lol: I love all cats but I seem to have a special spot for: Grey, Orange, Black and then Siamese cats. :p You guys sure know how to get cats to creep into and expand cat love in your heart. :lol: My favorites used to be Grey and Orange and I never wanted a house full of cats. I guess it comes with kitty lovin and good kitty friends. :) You truly reap more than you sow when giving your love to animals, especially cats!

- Randy

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi there! The kitties are all doing absolutely brilliant. 8weeks old today.

They're al on solids and litter trained to the max

They get into everything! Oh, it can be so tiring someimes and I want to pull my hair out but it always gives you a good laugh afterwards. Cheeky little things they are! At night all you can hear id the pitter patter of 20 paws scuttling over our laminated flooring, it's so cute!

Mummy is being nicer to them now which is good, I want them to have a liitle of mum's teaching to go into the world with.

Spike has learned that playing gently is the key if he wants the kittens to play back instead of running for cover when they see him.

Saffron used to be scared of them, she'd freak out if one came near her but now she loves nothing more than to cuddle up on the sofa with them.

I'll get some more pics up as soon as I can. I've been so busy lately, sorry!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
OK, we'll forgive you this one time, but we want to see more of you and the babies! I know they are like tiny little whirlwinds, but when they fall asleep on your lap----Oh, how sweet they are! ::))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts