Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't feel well today, so I got to play hooky from work AND I got to take some cute pictures of my kids!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
TP? What TP?! I haven't seen any TP! :lol:

They are growing SO fast... Riddle looks so much lankier now, and Rumor looks all grownup too! Both of them are gorgeous :D

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Such pretty babies! See how your good kitty is trying to clean up the mess your bad kitty left? Awwwww :wink:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww! Thanks guys! I enjoy watching them grow up and get into mischiff! Rumor has gotten HUGE! She's turning into a real porker- very muscular and into EVERYTHING!

Riddle is our little lover- as you can see from the pics, he does play, but he'd rather be in a lap.

As for my Cranky Uncle, he's still under the weather. He got some crushed up Lysine last night, but that was after these were taken. I just didn't want to bug him with a camera in his face while he was grabbing his Zzzzzzzz....

I think that regardless of the Lysine, I'm still going to pick up that Immuno drug for him on Thursday...

I can't wait until he feels better!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL! The TP one is my fave, too!

Rumor just always looks so serious- She are serious cat, that are serious TP!

And yes, she's growing up way too fast for me. I seriously doubt that either kitten will ever be Nakie's size (Thank God, one that big is large enough) but she's definitely the one who is putting on weight and muscle.

Riddle is lanky, that's a good call, Nini! His legs and body are so long and he feels lighter then Rumor does, although they were about the same when we first picked them up.

You can tell he has that siamese build that's becoming more apparent.

Thanks for the well wishes for my Cranky Uncle! He's actually doing MUCH better this morning! His eyes have nearly dried up and the sneezing is almost gone.

It's amazing to me that a simple vitamin has done more for him then any antibiotic treatment that was given.

:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awww!!!

Kaia- it is eerie, isn't it? Their faces even look similar 8O

Jeanie- Thanks for all of your warm thoughts! I hope that he feels better, soon. That Immuno boost drug just came in today...I guess I'll pick it up after work tomorrow and let Dr. Jean know exactly what the name is...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts