Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor kitten has fleas! I think she might have had them before we got her or perhaps I brought them inside on my socks or something from waslking the dogs. The dogs are both treated but "kitten" is to young. I asked the vet if I could give her a bath and they said it would be ok to use a hypo. baby shampoo. Sooooo yesterday kitten got her first bath and of course I had my fiance' take pictures of the bath. She didn't like it much but she was good for the blow dryer. I never thought I'd ever blow dry a cat :? but the vet said if I gave her a bath I had to so she wouldn't get chilled.

The pictures are in reverse order for some reason.... and now I am to lazy to fix it lol

Poor kitty :) At least the fleas are gone and after we made up we are all still friends. I'm surprised "Kitten" likes me at all. First took her to the vet and she had to stay most of the day, then I gave her a bath, and I'm the one who gives her her meds. She must be a very sweet kitty !

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I can't stop laughing at the third picture! Poor little kitty! :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL, Yup she has just figured out she was getting wet! tsk tsk, such bathtime behavior from the kitty who meows her head off to get into the shower with me in the mornings!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Invisible piano!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Yup that 3rd picture is hysterical. You can tell she's totally horrified. Glad she behaved for you.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
doodlebug said:
Yup that 3rd picture is hysterical. You can tell she's totally horrified.
But, but, the bottle said "Grins and Giggles"... HEY, I am WET now, heeeeelp :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Nini said:
But, but, the bottle said "Grins and Giggles"
Yeah...for the people looking at the pictures :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts