Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 2 stray (formerly :D ) male kittens neutered 6 weeks ago. They've been extremely close since we took them in.
Several times in the last 2 weeks we've caught one (always the same one) trying to engage in sexual behavior with the other. They've been back to the vet for exams and booster shots.... Is something wrong or will this pass ??
Thanks..... BrotheraL

·
Registered
469 Posts
My Sebastian still keeps his "girlfriend" around since being neutered. The "girl" is actually a big squishy stuffed dog about 3x his size. He drags it around the house by one ear and humps away... I don't know if he'll ever grow out of it ...

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Some of my friends in New Orleans have a large, old, jet black kitty, who humps a sheepskin.
It seems harmless, because that is Batman's sheepskin, and it gets washed almost every day.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Hehe, we call one of my kitties [Rusty] "Homo" (we use it in an endearing way, so I hope no one gets offended!) from time to time, because he always tries to hump the others. Fella usually just lets him do it, and Elfie beats the crap out of him if he even attempts it.

He's never tried it on Nito!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts