Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's been getting harder and harder to take shots of the kittens as they spend most of their time.....well, doing this:

They'll attack anything that moves...

Including the camera....

And where were the boys during all the action?

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once in a while, they'll stop moving, and let us get a few shots:

(kind of reminds me of those shots in National Geo, of a tiger mid-prowl)

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prince John, the great and mighty hunter, stalking his sister...

He never actually got to make his attack, as she walked away and left him just standing there.

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once in a great while, the kittens will sleep, and there is rejoicing ( :wink: )

Miko, wedged between the litterbox and the wall, snoozing...

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the other night, a breakthrough! The kittens actually fell asleep on us.

Anderson on my friend's lap...

And Steph, the little furball that used to refuse being picked up...

PJ next to me on the beanbag chair...

these I took one-handed with the digital, because PJ was sleeping on me, and Steph was on my friend:

And here's Mico the next day, sleeping on my little sister's lap...

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm using a totally old-school digital that we are borrowing from my mom's office: a Sony Mavica (it uses floppys!). We don't have a digital of our own, yet, and my other camera, a really nice Pentax 35mm, has some shots of the kittens on film, but I can't afford to get them developed yet. Once I do, I'll post some.

·
Registered
983 Posts
spacemonkey said:
I'm using a totally old-school digital that we are borrowing from my mom's office: a Sony Mavica (it uses floppys!). We don't have a digital of our own, yet, and my other camera, a really nice Pentax 35mm, has some shots of the kittens on film, but I can't afford to get them developed yet. Once I do, I'll post some.
got it :) because the pictures look just as good as the ones from my Palm Pilot, and it has no flash and a 0.5MP resolution! :p

... so, what about the second part of my question?!? :D and will happen to these hotties? back to the humane society to be adopted out? Are you keeping anyone special?

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, just rushing out the door for school.

Yes, they are foster kitties, and *quoting from another post* we already know one will be adopted by one of my mom's coworkers, which is great, because they already have a cat they adopted as a kitten, and they know cats pretty well.

We're really torn, because our gut instinct is to keep them all, but we realize what an incredible commitment that is, and with me in college, my brother and sister busy with school and other things, and my parents both working, our schedule is a little hectic. I just don't know how well we would do with a young cat right now. Which is kind of a bummer...

So we really don't think we'll be adopting any of the kittens (of course, nothing is set in stone), but we are considering adopting Scully. Mostly because we rescued her and she's really bonded with us, so I'd hate to upend everything...plus I'm completely in love with her :roll:

We'll see how things go.....at the very least, we have the kittens for another month or so :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Wow, thanks for sharing....those pics are PRICELESS!!!!! I don't think I could give up any of them, they're just too gosh darn cute. If only they stayed that tiny. :roll:

sprat

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
What precious photos! I enjoyed them sooo much.
It obvious they are off to a good start and happy & well adjusted.
Just think you gave them socializing, nutrition, love so
when they go to their new forever home they will be off
to such a good start. I do hope you adopt Scully.
Grown Mama cats are much harder to adopt. I think
she picked you already. I think she has shown
what a great cat she is with the love she lavishes
on these kittens and her endurance to survive
Thanks for posting these :lol:

·
Registered
465 Posts
How precious!!!!!!!!

I love that one post of Steph (the first one after your comment about them sleeping) and those close-ups of PJ!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Too cute, and I love the one that looks like Scully is hugging Mico - while he chews on her :lol: A mother's love know no bounds. Very sweet!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wow...that is ALOT of pics :eek:

They are such sweethearts! How will you ever be able to give them away? :wink:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
spacemonkey said:
He never actually got to make his attack, as she walked away and left him just standing there.
This made me laugh really hard b/c it's like my cat Twinkie trying to attack Sugar and then standing there clueless......so cute.

I loved all the kitten pictures and especially the ones with Scully's big tail and the tiny kitten :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts