Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Addison is scheduled for her 2nd round of shots today, but I don't want to get her anything she doesn't need. She already received her first 4 in 1 and her first deworming. I was told she needed to come back for another deworming and to bring Fanny, (4yrs old) with and have her dewormed too, just for precautionary measures and for her next sequence of shots. If she's between 10-11 weeks what does she need? Just she just need her next 4 in 1 or does she also need the Feline Leukemia vaccine? Is LeLV controversial for indoor cats:?:

Franny is up to date on her shots, she received all her kitten shots (though i can't remember the schedule exactly and didn't have some of the resources available to me, like this site before) then went back for her boosters at a year and has just had her full set again about a month ago. That puts her in the category, of kitten, boosters at a year and then once every 3 years....which I think is being recommended for indoor kitties now...

So, my ultimate question for now is....what does Addison need today, and for the next round? Or is there a set schedule for kittens :?:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts