Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cleaning out a closet and shifting stuff to outside storage, and since Jax does well with supervised patio trips, I decided to bring him and Harley out with me. They had a good time, and I got some stuff done (mainly, I now have more room to stash all my junk. :wink:)

I love the way outdoor light shows off their coloration:

Harley's content to sniff the grass:

Until Jax shows him how to eat it:

Harley wasn't around last Christmas, but he found the artificial tree I was moving fascinating:

As you can probably tell, I'm no green thumb, and none of the stuff out there grows intentionally. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Great pictures - they both have mesmerizing eyes. :love2

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Jax and my Franny have the exact same eyes...and Fenway looks a lot like Harley!! They are both beautiful. Loved the pics!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DesnBaby said:
Where's Tilak? I haven't seen any pics of him/her :cry:
Tilak doesn't go outside, and she doesn't do much else either. For one thing, she's very timid, and for another she's terrified of the outside. One time, she somehow knocked out a screen whilst sitting in a window and fell out; she was cowered under a bush, and seemed grateful to be brought in. She likes sitting in the windows, but spooks if another person or animal comes by to the extend she runs and hides. She doesn't show much interest in going out, ever. Probably a good thing, since she was a feral kitten at one time. Most of my pictures of Tilak are of her relaxing or sleeping, which is what she does best, but I don't take many because the flash bothers her and she goes and hides when I spend too much time trying to take pictures of her. :( She's a very timid kitty, but she's sweet when she decides on occasion that she wants attention.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
So cute! I am here in Florida interviewing for a teaching job and i really needed a picture fix. I really miss Mango! :cry: Looking at you pictures, sitting in the library, online, smiling! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts