Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Nifty! I like how you blended the brown at the bottom of then nose and up into the gray of the face on the darker cat. Paizly's nose has that exact same effect!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are so cute! You should try making a short cartoon :D
Hehe I'm not very good at animation (though I do it for work when I have to) but I've often considered doing little comics of the cats. They get into so much trouble and crazy antics that it would probably be some good subject material.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did some new kitty art recently. My friend wanted me to draw her bengal Tiberius with Apollo, as they are both crazy, hyper, noisy kitties.

This is a very accurate rendition of what a typical day with Apollo is like:

And this is a drawing done for someone else of their siamese-dragon character. She was a really pretty character to draw so I had fun with this one:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Aww so cute..

I wish I could draw like that..but I barely can draw a flower lol. I love the painting it is so awesome!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish I could draw like that..but I barely can draw a flower lol. I love the painting it is so awesome!!
Thanks! I've been drawing my whole life and got an art degree in school, so I suppose I have had a lot of practice.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nope, right-handed. But I have a good friend whose art is amazing (I am so envious of her skills) and she is left-handed.
Ahh ok, just wonderin cuz I heard the lefties (which I am) are supposedly good artists, just wondering if it held up to its myth, in your case no because you have great drawings :)

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
That is lovely! You are so talented!!

Note: Yeah, left handed here and can't draw stick figures..... it's a myth(for some of us at least). ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts