Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Mister (1995-2006) loved pineapple from ham/pineapple pizza, but the strangest thing...was he liked the little green olives stuffed with red pimento.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heidi n Q said:
Mister (1995-2006) loved pineapple from ham/pineapple pizza, but the strangest thing...was he liked the little green olives stuffed with red pimento.
OLIVES! thats really weird.
I have a cat that will steal my popcorn if I'm not looking.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, avacados are toxic to most animals. :?

But my cat loved ANY fruit (minus the avacados..) and yogurt. Plus luncheon meat and vanilla pudding. And rice and peas and just about anything. :lol:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Avocado's are not toxic , some animals dont tolerate them well. They are of course toxic to parrots.

We have always lived where we are surrounded by trees, every winter the fruit falls and all my cats and dogs eat avo's my dogs are 11/10 and perfectly healthy.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Squirrely-Jo likes to have a small piece of whatever chips I'm eating, usually Cheetos or Doritos. She also likes to have one or two pieces of popcorn when we watch a movie.

Mister (95-06) also liked pancakes. We would always make a tiny cat-sized pancake just for him. Blaze(1996-2000) liked to have a tiny pancake, too, but she never ate them...she liked to PLAY with them! I think it was something about how warm they felt and she could hook her claws in them and fling them around the kitchen to catch and chase after. Of course, "pancake mornings" were a big mess to clean up after, but it made the kitties happy and we laughed a lot watching Blaze play with her pancake.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
When I was a kid we had a cat who loved cantelope. My mother would buy cantelope and cut it up into small pieces for her.

Charlie likes toast. When we are at home on the weekends he meows at me until I cut up a piece of toast for him.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just found this
"Avocado:

Avocado contains a toxin known as persin. It is found in all parts of the avocado & is toxic to most domestic animals.

The symptoms include gastrointestinal irritation, vomiting, diarrhea, respiratory distress, congestion, fluid accumulation around the tissues of the heart and even death. [1]"

So I will be telling the boyfriend not to give her any. No matter how annoying she gets. i don't want my cat sick. The way we found out was that she stole some when we were not looking LoL... those sneaky little ones.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
My cat Juliet took a piece of pretty spicy chicken right out of the taco bell quesadilla my boyfriend was eating. The stuff is almost too spicy for me, I can't believe she liked it, but now any time we get those quesadillas she tries to eat it out of our fingers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My kitty likes to play with people food more than he likes to eat it. A french fry I dropped on the ground and couldn't find at first became his favorite toy for a day and a half. And the other day, we were visiting my parents and my mother made some stir fry and Dexter stole a piece of teriyaki chicken right out of the wok! I found him batting it around, and it unfortunately meant we had to throw away the whole meal...we know where those little paws have been!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Komdå like raindeer in soya and some hot spicys... but i give her only a very small portion because i don´t know if soyasauce is healthy for her or not

1 - 15 of 15 Posts