Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to let everyone know...though it's not very exciting, that i gave Mao his first full bath today (he's about 5 months). I'm really pleased, because I expected to be clawed to death, water everywhere, etc.

BUT...he just sat there in the tub, let me clean his face (he's an exotic shorthair so he's got the flat face that I have to clean daily), and just closed his eyes. When I took him out, he just sat in the towel and purred while I slowly towel dried him, then we went to sit in the sun.

I just had to brag because I was so happy it was a rather pleasant experience LOL. Now I have a nice smelling cat, and no superficial lacerations :thumb

Here's a pic of him getting mauled by our new bulldog puppy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow! You are so lucky.

My kitty has diarrhea so I try to wash off at least his bum every now and then. It's horrible. He cries like I'm trying to kill him and there's only an inch of water in the sink! I got kitty wipes but his bum is so sore he won't let me near it.

I'm pretty jealous right now.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
so happy it went well!

now... how about some more pictures of that puppy?? :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahah. The puppy, Haggis, is such a little tyrant. Thank god Mao has a really good temperament and lets Haggis sit on him. When I first started washing Mao as a littler kitty, he'd cry with extreme protest. :boxing I guess it's because I'm crazy OCD and I do it so often now, that he realizes it's going to happen and there's no point in fighting :patback

Here's my bf trying to hold all the furkids minus the hedgehog and get them to look at the camera at the same time....not happening

1 - 6 of 6 Posts