Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and Happy valentines!:luv

Does anyone celebrate kitty birthdays? Special treats?

Its coming up on Squeek's guess-timated birthday, I think. She was trapped from a feral colony in Sept 2007, I don't know the date, all I got was a month. Her estimated age at the time was 6 months. So that would put her birthday sometime in March.

I was thinking about saying her birthday is March 6, as we took them home on Nov 6, 2011, so that would also be an anniversay, but March 6 is also 1) my childhood cat Winky's birthday(RIP) and 2)anniversary of my father's passing(RIP).

I also need to make up Lickorish's birthday. She was trapped along with Squeek, but her estimated age at the time was 3 months, putting her as a June kitty.

Any ideas? I could just say march 1 and June 1 I suppose. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Milky's birthday is next month and my husband and I were thinking of organising a little pet party for him. We' don't really know anyone who has kitties so it would be just him and a few of our relatives' puppies. I would prefer if it was a kitty party, so still thinking about it....

If I had to make up a birthday, I'd pick dates that are either easy to remember or special dates, so pretty much what you've said! I'd be more inclined to pick march 1/june 1 though.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Just celebrated my Meatball's first birthday last month. She got her favorite food, treat, a new toy, and an extensive grooming from me =D My Metoo's birthday is coming next month. Possibly I will plan similar thing.

·
Registered
213 Posts
This was Gordon's 1st birthday. I learned the hard way with Timmy's first birthday not to try to get party hats onto cats :)
Edit - I didn't let him eat the muffin, obviously :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts