Cat Forum banner

Do you celebrate your cats birthday?

• Of course. They get gifts and everything!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I give them extra attention on that special day.

• If I remember.

• They don't understand, so no.

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I do! I was taking your poll to be literal - I *do* give gifts but Samhain doesn't get hers until AFTER her birthday because it always takes me a few days to convince Joe that she NEEDS a present hehehe. Mitzi got a bed last year and she just LOVES it. Psi is just a baby so no birthday for him yet!

tanyuh

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well the only cats that I know their birth dates are Sampson and Xavier. Sampson's I forgot all about this year but I hope to remember this year for Xavier. I'll have to mark it on my calender or something.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I don't know when his birthday is. So I just by him toy present when his current ones are distroyed. And as for food, like once every couple weeks I give him wet food (offen coressponding to when his dry runs out and I forget to buy more).

·
Registered
27 Posts
We do, we get them few new toys and give yummie food. They might not understand what's going on, but well, at least it's a bit more special day....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Jet gets Christmas presents too. He always somehow works out which present under the tree is his, and unwraps it a few days in advance. Last year he got a padded basket. He tore off some of the wrapping on Christmas Eve but when we presented it to him the next day he didn't want to know. I put it away in a corner somewhere and it's still there :lol:
But that's cats for you :roll:

·
Registered
58 Posts
That story about Jet reminded me of my dad's dog even though this has no relevance to the main topic but shhh. His dog used to put it's paw on every gift under the tree and if it squeaked he knew it was a squeaky toy for him so he would tear the wrapping paper off. Just thought I'd share that story because I know you all wanted to hear it. Hehe

·
Banned
410 Posts
I always buy them Christmas and birthday presents. They even get wrapped in pretty paper! I am sure that my cats couldn't care less, but it makes me feel happy. I always think of them when I go to the store--they always get treats. I don't seem to have to replace toys that often, because they usually play with everything except the toys! I did buy some new toys today--one is a little plastic tube that you fill with catnip. They fling it all over the place and roll on it. It is so funny. I also bought this tiny stuffed kitty that has stringy legs and arms--you suction it to the refrigerator and they pull on it--they seem to like it. I have found that my cats like crinkly toys alot--I want to get them a "crinkle sack" to play in. I bet they would have lots of fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts