Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, someone posted recently with pictures of their kitty's collars. I mentioned that Torri is a very snobby kitty, who needs her glitter to be happy. Well, I got some pics :D I also took one of Jitzu showing off hers, very pretty.

Torri, lookin' gangsta':

On Torri's collar: A sparkley letter 't' (last christmas present), Tag with her name and phone # (this christmas present), 1 silver bell (came with the collar), 1 gold bell (came with last collar), 1 red dress charm thingy (found after a party at our house), 1 rabies tag. You can't see it, but her collar is fussy pink leopard print..so cute!

Jitzu, showing off her pretty necklace (and enjoying a toy!!!! lol, for once)

Jitzu's collar for comparison: 1 red bell (came with collar), tag with her name and phone # (this christmas), rabies tag.
(Jitzu lost her 'j' from last christmas...she did get one though, lol) Jitzu's collar is fuzzy normal leopard print.

So everyone post kitty collars...make me feel like we're weird with all the stuff torri likes on her collar, lol.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, she doesn't though. Torri's never been great at cleaning herself, she maybe licks her neck twice then stops...but she does get upset when i remove the bling *shrugs* It's a breakaway collar, so even if she did catch it on something it wouldn't hurt her.

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Cute pics!

Toby showing off one of his collars.

:lol: Petspy, you should see Tobys latest ID tag. Its huge .. .then then it has a lot of info on it. He does lick it but no broken teeth, yet ;)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
The red dress charm is probably the symbol for the American Heart Association's February is Woman's Heart Health Month - Go Red for Women.
http://goredforwomen.org/

·
Banned
439 Posts
sorry if I was being too alarmist :oops:

my Siamese like cats have short snouts
and thick necks, so they can really lick
themselves right up to their cat collar,
so anything hanging more than an inch
might end up in their mouth. I once
caught Chuck with his bell stuck in his
mouth, and his chin soaked with saliva.