Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we could all post the names and ages of our cats so we all know who belongs to which cat around here... If you'd like, pictures are very useful too. :D

Xavier, 3yrs(July 27th is his birthday)

Fallon, 4yrs(She refused to look at the camera)

Mitzi, 15yrs(And still lookin good!)

Peach Hobbler, 3yrs

Sampson, 4yrs

I apologuise for the poor lighting in the photos. I just took them a few minutes ago and it's dark here and the cats refused to cooperate. :roll:

If you feel this is better suited to the 'meet my cat' forum then so be it. I just though the thread would get more views here. :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I wish I could post pictures. My female sealpoint Siamese is called Precious, and my bluepoint male is named Blueberry. And Beethoven is my collie. I'm going to get a disk with the newest roll of film, and then I'll be pestering you all about posting pictures!

·
Registered
179 Posts
ooooo you have a siamese? what are they like? Misty has some siamese and I was just wondering...

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
They are extremely loving, obedient, talkative, and intelligent. My female taught me how to play fetch. She started bringing me her toys, and as soon as I threw it she brought it back. She doesn't like me to stop! I'm really shocked at their obedience, also. And they both like to be with me, whatever I'm doing. I think Blueberry would like to be velcro-ed to me! They really have personality.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Xavier is gorgeous Jessica! Samhain asks if he will be her boyfriend haha.

Samhain - will be 7yrs on July 25th

Mitzi - When she was sick last summer at 18yrs. (She had an abscess under her chin.) Will be 19 on August 8th.

Psi ("S-eye") - 15wks, born March 25th

·
Registered
179 Posts
amoschoi, you have some of the prettiest cats I have ever seen. What breed are they?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tanyuh- OMG OMG *takes some deep breathes* that's really weird/creepy! I didn't know that Psi was born on March 25th!? That's the day Kali was born!! That's really creepy. Talk about coincidence. LOL :p I posted a few pictures up here.
http://www.geocities.com/elfwizard19/index.html

Have a great day!

- Randy

*wonders if what astrological sign that your animal was born under fits them sometimes like it does with people*

My birthday was May 2nd (Taurus) and I'm told I fit my sign perfectly. So I was just wondering that about Cats. LOL See you all later! :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Randy, your birthday is the same day as Jet's! This is WEIRD! :shock: And guess what... I'm another Taurus! (But my birthday is April 21st - the first day of Taurus).
Jet's picture is in my avatar, well his eyes are. You can see the rest of him on the 'Say Meow' forum - I posted his pic when I joined. He's 5 years old.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Maleke - 9 week old Siamese kitten, not sure what point he will be yet because he is too little! I will post pictures as soon as possible for sure!

Booda - 8 year old Sealpoint Siamese

Xena - 12 year old warrior tortie!!!!

Murphy - 2 year old psycho long haired tabby.

The last 3 are my mom's but I grew up with them so I consider them mine!!! I only moved out a year ago! Maleke is the kitten my boyfriend and I bought together :lol: His name means "King" in Kurdish, which is my boyfriends first language.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I have only one cat - a 3 year old Russian Blue/Tabby named Barnaby. I got lucky on this picture. The camera flash usually "washes" out his big eyes like in the next photo.

When I'm out in the garage he jumps onto the refrigerator to see out the door/window into the garage.

What a pose - perhaps posing for PlayCat?

Falling asleep in the dice box.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have 3 cats
Doodles - 2 years
Spike - 4 months
Saffron - 4 months

I unforunately lost all photos of them but I'll get some recent ones up as soon as I get them done.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Richo, how beautiful he is. You can certainly see the Russian Blue in that last picture! He does have big eyes!

Yanikin, You have two kittens! What fun it must be to watch the two of them play.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey Richo,

Did Barnaby look like Psi (my grey kitten) when he was little? Does Barnaby have tabby stripes and spots under his fur? I'm curious as to what Psi will look like when he's older. Barnaby is a very handsome cat!

Blue - hehe Kali is super cute too. It'll be interesting to see how much bigger Psi will get than her because he is male. Is Kali spayed yet? We are getting Psi neutered at the end of this month I think. It is the only time I will be able to spend an entire few days with him after the procedure to make sure he is recovering and not getting outside. He will be 4.5 months. I dunno if he matches his sign yet because he's just a kitten but I hope he's more pisces than ares because March 25th is sort of on the cusp. I am a libra (Sept. 28) and Samhain is a leo (July 25th) and Joe is a saggitarius (Dec 19)...we are all over the place!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Tanyuh,

From what I recall, Barnaby did look a lot like Psi in his younger days. I wish I had my digital camera back when he was a kitten. I have plenty of pictures but no scanner. I have a friend with a scanner. I should see if I can get some photos scanned and post them for you.

His eyes were originally green and have turned to more of a gold. His tabby markings are very subtle. If you study his tail closely you can see the rings/stripes, as well as the tabby markings on his head. You probably can't spot it in a picture because it's hard to see in person.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Cool Richo! Barnaby is a neat looking cat and he's not fat - I'm scared to have a fat cat!! Psi eats so much but he is only 16 weeks. I'm hoping that he'll eat less once he stops his initial growth phase. Yip, Psi's eyes have a green ring around his pupil's and the rest is yellow. I was hoping the green wouldn't disappear but it probably will, hehe.

Good day,
tanyuh

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Tanyuh,

Check out the Meet My Kitty section of this forum. I'll be posting some kitten pictures of Barnaby in that section. Actually, he's got a little roll on him, but not too bad. I hope he doesn't get any chubbier. I feed him 2 separate 1/4 cup servings of dry food per day (a mix of Royal Canin Adult 32, Iams Chicken, and Science Diet TD) plus his treat of a spoonful of Iams Chicken moist food. He's been the same size for quite a while.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tanyuh,

Hey! :) Yeah I think Kali is cute too. :p lol I think she is going to be a fairly large for a female cat. I might be wrong but her whole body seems large except her head seems a little small. I think she's just between growing stages. Kali is going for her second kitten shot tomorrow. Then she has her third one probably the first week in August then I'll check into getting her spayed sometime in August most likely. :) Yeah I'm interested in seeing who gets bigger. I think it would be neat since they were both born on the same day. :p:) Anyway have a great day! Bye

1 - 20 of 20 Posts