Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I know that this may sound like a silly post, but everytime i look at my kitty sleeping and twitching i wonder this. What do cats dream, and do they dream at all? i have always wondered about this, and was wondering if any of you have any thoughts :lol:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Not silly at all! There are several other threads on kitty dreaming.

Oh, mine definitely dream. Twitching, chattering, licking lips ...... hmmm, wonder what they're dreaming of? :lol:

Ginza once had to go to the vet for an abscess. A week after, he was sleeping close by me, and he cried out, woke up abruptly, and looked around panicked, for me. He ran on my chest and plaintively wailed at me for several minutes. I think he was telling me about his horrible experience, and for me never to do that to him again. Broke my heart. He did this a few more times before he was ok.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I dont think Tober dreams coz he sleeps so deeply.
He just flobs onto the bed and sleeps instantly :lol:
i wish i could sleep as easily as him :(

·
Registered
209 Posts
i'm pretty sure mine dream too. they twitch and make weird noises in their sleep quite often!

lint must have had a horrible nightmare this one time. my friend and i kept hearing this weird siren sound. after hearing it the 3rd or 4th time, i figured out it was lint. he was howling/growling in his sleep! he was twitching a lot too. i got up and petted him to try and wake him up. he was OUT, and he was sleeping with his eyes open. i shook him a lil bit and he woke up and hissed at me :lol: he looked terrified. it was so weird.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I think Sabby dreams. A few weeks ago, it looked like he was having a nightmare. :(

He also snores really, really loudly.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I'm sure Yoda is dreaming of catchin Da Bird (the toy) and never letting it go. :) And Dunga dreams of being the princess and all the "slaves" running around her. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
re: cat dreams

I think Bubba dreams of conquering the world and eliminating all dogs, particularly English Bulldogs named Maya!

That or he's dreaming of food.

Probably the food.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts