Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question :
I just picked up this kitten a couple of days ago and the lady that sold it to me told me is it a female highland lynx mix
When we got it home snd took it out of the carrier we realized it was a male and seemed not domesticated
I tried contacting lady but she did not reply back
Can anyone help me with these breed of cat??

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,765 Posts
He looks exactly like a highland lynx, those ears!! Maybe the reason he was given away was behavioral and she couldn't handle him, but I would definitely keep him and work with him. I also would have held him and spent some time with him before paying for him and taking him home, but I do understand just being excited and trusting.

Reactions: Kitty827

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He looks exactly like a highland lynx, those ears!! Maybe the reason he was given away was behavioral and she couldn't handle him, but I would definitely keep him and work with him. I also would have held him and spent some time with him before paying for him and taking him home, but I do understand just being excited and trusting.
We put him in one carrier to the next and we were so excited until we got home and realized he don’t like humans lol but he does love my other cats especially my male and they play endlessly he is slowly coming around I have managed to put a collar on him

·
Super Moderator
26,765 Posts
That's great about him getting along with your other cats. It could be the car ride that made him act the way he did. Everything is new to him right now.

·
Registered
MooMoo, 11months
26 Posts
Question :
I just picked up this kitten a couple of days ago and the lady that sold it to me told me is it a female highland lynx mix
When we got it home snd took it out of the carrier we realized it was a male and seemed not domesticated
I tried contacting lady but she did not reply back
Can anyone help me with these breed of cat??
I don't know anything about breeds of cats but I've never seen a cat with ears like that! He (or she) is very cute! Kinda looks like lil shrek ears.

·
Registered
Phoenix, Tiger & Crackhead!!!
227 Posts
Haha, they do resemble Shrek ears... maybe the OP should call him Shrek, lol. Beautiful cat, whatever the breed, my vote says keep him, for sure! Lol... he's a handsome boy! :)

·
Registered
Andy and Bugsy, best buds!
196 Posts
He's adorable! Getting along with the other cats is the biggest hurdle so congratulations! I'm sure he will come around to you humans as well in time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts