Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My calico, Zoe, licks everything. Not only does she lick my fingers and face and hair and nose... (that's cute, by the way), she loves licking plastic. Plastic bags, to be exact. She can lick a bag until it's a soggy heap! Don't get me wrong, it's part of her personality and I love it, but is it weird? She's like a dog! She licks the condensation off my glass, and my guest's glass. It's cute, but rather impolite. Anyone with a lick-crazy cat? I need to know my kitty is not the only weird one out there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
:lol: This cracking me up! My cat doesn't go to quite the extreme that yours does but he will lick my arm or hand or forehead until my skin gets almost raw! :lol: He will also lick my dog on her head sometimes but that's about it. I think it's cute what your cat does. For some reason though, I'm very tolerant of animals. Much more than humans. :p

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Magnum has started doing this recently - but only with pladtic bags - he just licks and licks until you pull him away.

Looks like I have a weird one too :lol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well, kittens do this to inspect their surroundings, much like how babies put everything in their mouths. Cats... well, i've never seen one take it to that extreme. It sounds cute though. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mammers does this too sometimes, he'll lick the floor, my computer chair, the blankets, and so on. I have no idea why he does it, but I've gotten used to it and it's decreased as he's gotten a little older.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts