Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i use fresh step, which i like a lot and cat does too (6 month male siamese)....i went to costco, and they have scoop away....is that anygood?

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
I've stopped buying Fresh Step and now buy the cheaper brands. Got a little tired of the smell of FS, and the other litters work great and seems to have less dust. I've used Special Kitty, which I like (Walmart). Tidy Cats has been marked way down lately at Walmart, and I like the smell. I just bought Boots & Barkley at Target and I like that one, too. They all seem less dusty than Fresh Step. I don't think I've tried Scoop Away.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fresh step does seem to have its dusty qualitys, i have noticed that. might try scoop away,,,i can get it at costco , 40lbs....

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
"Good" is pretty subjective, it all depends on what you're looking for.

I've personally never been fond of clay litters because I found them difficult to scoop, and they usually bothered my allergies/asthma. I use a biodegradable corn litter called World's Best, which I love. But it is pretty expensive compared to standard clay litter. For us, the benefits outweighed the cost, and I find I actually go through it much slower than I did clay litter, but again, it all depends on what you're looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts