Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would someone recommend to be the best for cat litter?

we have tried quite a few and are not sure of what to use.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Everyone has their favorites. We've had the best luck with Scoop Away scoopable litter. To me it's the cleanest scooping litter I've come across. I've tried many kinds and brands, but none worked as well for us as Scoop Away.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'm sold on the Arm&Hammer clumping stuff. It's quite a bit more pricey, I try to watch for it on sale. I've come to the conclusion its worth the extra $$. 8)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
No, just the regular scoopable. I haven't seen the flushable in stores around here yet. I'm guessing it'll be more expensive than the regular scoopie. ==>

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm using Pet Gold Plus scoopable unscented litter. I bought a huge 30 pound bucket at Petco for a pretty good price and if you bring the bucket back to refill, it's even cheaper.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
EverClean. One of my cats won't accept just any litter but this brand she accepts (this brand only, nothing else is good enough) and I have to say that it is very good. It makes really firm and easy removable clumps.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I really like Arm'n Hammer and the Littermaid. You would really have to ignore the combination to have a bad odor.

Stormlver, I love your avatar. I meant to tell you that yesterday! My kitties love each other, and cuddle together all the time. It's sweet! :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
"Stormlver, I love your avatar. I meant to tell you that yesterday! My kitties love each other, and cuddle together all the time. It's sweet!"

Thank you! :) I saw it online and thought it would be perfect to use.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I use the scoopable arm and hammer litter. You definitely want litter that's scoopable because it's cleaner. As soon as my old litter is gone I was thinking of using the flushable stuff. This way it's goes in the toilet instead of the trash. This way smells can be quickly eliminated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts