Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little munchkin modelling her new softpaws :) I'm very surprised how easily she has taken to them, no fussing around at all besides liking them for a little while when they were first put on. Now she can play like a lunatic on our couches to her heart's content! LOL

Not sure how well they will stay on - more down to my glueing skills than anything else, I was afraid to put TOO much glue in the caps at the beginning but I think I figured it out for the second half of the process, we will see soon enough!

Soft Paws!.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Those look great! I think they will just fall off as the toenail sheds it's outer layer. I've never used them - I adopt declawed cats (no shortage of declawed seniors here where I live - 34 currently listed on Petfinder.com :-|) so I've never had to worry about those nails!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
LOL catface, I got a pack with those two colours so decided to mix things up, it was either that or every second nail hehe :)

Marcia, I'm SO so so glad that declawing is illegal here, poor cats, I could never ever imagine doing that to my baby even if she clawed me to shreds daily Although I know your ones have all hit the kitty jackpot with you as their owner! I think it's so great how you take in those older cats and give them an amazing life until the end. Definitely something I will do when I am in a position to.

Oh and thanks cat owner :D

·
Registered
836 Posts
Lol, such fancy feet! I've never used SoftPaws for my own cats, but I do have 2 packages on hand, in case a potential adopter of one of my fosters expresses concern over furniture scratching. I have an anti-declawing, er, clause in my adoption contract, so sometimes people read that and ask how they're supposed to prevent the cat from tearing their home to shreads. Believe it or not, there are still people here who have no clue about what declawing actually entails. I would never adopt to someone whom I thought would violate the terms of the adoption contract and have a cat declawed, but I'm more than happy to educate someone who simply doesn't know and then suggest humane alternatives. :) The 2 sets of SoftPaws that I have are clear (for more conservative cats--and their owners ;)) and sparkly gold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts