Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I love cats! 2 years ago I spent 3-4 months shopping for the right kitty to bring home. She is perfect for us. She's spayed, never missed the litter box once, likes to keep to herself unless she decides she wants attention. She does have a mean streak, plays quite rough. After 2 years of her being an only kitty, I decided it was time to start looking for a friend for her. 3-4 months later we brought home a second lil one. Persian cross and maybe 6/7 weeks? Personality plus. Oh the joys of kitty parenthood. This ones a little trickier on the potty training. They're slowly starting to play together after a few days. I keep little one put away if I cant supervise for now. I swear I have almost as much pics of the kitties as parents take when they have a new baby. lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. Cats, you sometimes can't have just one!! Please share your cats pictures in the Meet my Kitty section here. What are their names?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt know you could attach the pics! The lil ones my newest. Were thinking Precious is her name but we call her Tiny, Turbo, and a few other things since shes so full of energy. And the grey one is Jazmine. Weve had her about 2.5 years,

Cat Blue Wood Carnivore Felidae

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow!! Precious- tiny-turbo is a cutie and Jazmine Is gorgeous. (My two are both two gray as well ) Thanks for posting them. When young kitties get full of energy and let it loose...watch out!! 😄

1 - 7 of 7 Posts