• Cloe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I recently stated, I just got a new kitten. I have yet to name her though. I wanted something odd yet sweet. Names I am juggling are:
Cyann
Ava
Emma
Zoe
Ali
Cloe

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like Ava as well, on a sidenote, Cyann is the name of an evil green dragon in the Dragonlance series (yup i'm a nerd who likes books)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
adavis333

Names...such a decision. I do have a picture but I am not sure how to post it for you all to see other than under the cat photos/ members section. If you know how I can post it here under this post for everyone to see please let me know!

Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Definitely Cloe! when i thought my cat was a girl..i named it cloe so i love that name! but changed it :/

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I really like Cyann :) Its just so different... I also like Chloe though.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I like Emma. I've always liked that name. When I was a kid we had a potbellied pig names "Emmy" and maybe that's why I like Emma. :)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I like Zoe....probably because I have one :wink:

I like Cloe also though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like it

I like Zoe and Coe also, but my second choice after Zoe would be Ava. There is a girl named Zoe in my class, and another girl named Cloe in my class, LOL.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Names...such a decision. I do have a picture but I am not sure how to post it for you all to see other than under the cat photos/ members section. If you know how I can post it here under this post for everyone to see please let me know!

is this the right image TandZ21 ??

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you are the one who made this topic, then I'd say that your cat looks like a Zoe, if not Ava.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New Name

Thanks all for your help. We went back and forth calling our kitten all these different names and the choice came down to Zoe and Ava. I finally decided to call her Zoe! I really like that name now! Next kitten definitely Ava! :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts