Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I understand cats are curious creatures, but there's gotta be a line somewhere, right?

Apollo has to have an eye on me at all times. He haaaates being ignored. If I step outside to have a smoke, he stands at the door and meows. Or he jumps on the island and sits on the microwave and watches me. If I do not look at him and talk to him through the windowhe cries and cries and cries. Lol, it's cute but jeez.

If I have company over, they laugh because Apollo follows me around, wanting attention. If he happens to lose sight of me, (oh noes!) He chirps, squeeks and meows around my apartment until I say something to him or he finds me.

He's not the most physically affectionate cat, but iknow he loves me. Though it does make me feel a little bad; does he really NOT get enough attention?!

Anyone else's kitties super clingy?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I guess lol. It's just weird that he busts in on me when I'm in the bathroom and he watches me shower, wants to sit on my lap or paw at my legs when I'm using the potty.. He's such a weirdo! I can't pick him up and hold him to give him love, unless I'm feeding him. Crazy cats!

·
Registered
35 Posts
There's a cat I occasionally take care of that sits on the rim of the bathtub between the shower curtain and liner while I'm taking a shower. She's a pretty big cat, and I don't know how it is comfortable on that thin edge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts