Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed the past few days my 8 month old male kitten stalks my 15 yr old female cat when the cat uses one of the two litterboxes. He either gets on top of it or sits outside the closet in an attack mode. When she gets out she has to run for her life as he jumps her, they do the roll into a ball pawwing each other, no claws til shes had enough, and she hisses. Thats when i usually get involved like the mean daddy i am walking like frankenstein towards him with my arms spread out , haha one foot at a time til he crouches into a ball and rolls over. He is so funny, and the cat and kitten get along great, but he just has 1000% more energy than she does and i dont like her getting stressed out being older than 15.

·
Super Moderator
26,360 Posts
OMG! I do the Frankenstein thing, too! (Thought I was the only one!)

My twins used to ambush each other in the litterbox constantly! For probably their first 3 years.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Momo does this, too! It doesn't matter who's in the litterbox, she's right there, sitting on top, waiting for the unsuspecting cat to come out. 9 times out of 10, she just wants play with whoever is in the box, but that 1 time out of 10, she just wants to be the annoying little sister and will bop whoever is in the box on the head, then run off. Star and Lucky will usually oblige her and will play with her. Midnight, OTOH, will let her know it's not cool...not that it deters Momo. She still waits for her to stick her head out and BOP!.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Book does this to MOw. Waits for him to come out and then jumps on him and rolls him over (and then runs like **** before his big brother messes him up).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts