Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was the perfect day for pictures... the kitties were about, they were being adorable, and the sun was shining beautifully. No complaints!

Muffin, looking disinterested

Mimi, just before she swatted me (and scratched, the little booger!)

A few hours later:

Polly, giving herself a good cleaning

But that's not enough. Oh, no! Must take care of Mimi as well.

And a little post-bath nuzzle

But Muffin wonders "Where's the love?"

That didn't pan out, and Muffin went back to sulking on her side of the couch. (See, that's what happens when you're not only the pushiest, but the biggest.)

Lisa

·
Registered
34 Posts
What beautiful pictures and adorable kitties!!!! :)

I love when my cats clean each other. 2 of mine are ultra buddies, they are never appart. The older one usually holds the little guys head with his paw, he just keeps pressing down until he has finished his grooming session.

Do you mind if i ask what kind of camera you have?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KrisB, I have a Sony Cybershot 5.0 megapixel. It's about three years old and not quite state-of-the-art at the moment, but it's got a great 10x zoom and some nice features. I'm madly in love with it!

Tim, they're related, yes! :D I got them from a friend who had the bad habit of letting her kitties breed wantonly - I took all their girls to keep it from happening again. Polly is their mother; I want to say that she's about two and a half years old. Muffin is from her first litter, and Mimi is from her second (and final), born over the summer. I think. I have a horrible mind for dates. There are still three boys living with my friend - the daddy (who is just huge) and two boys from Mimi's litter. Muffin looks strikingly like her daddy!

Thank you both for the compliments!

Lisa

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Stanky! :D

Love it when I catch them being sweet to each other. They're usually tackling each other instead. Hee!

Lisa

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
They're so pretty, I love their ringed tails too. I love it when cats clean each other, such a sweet moment

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I love the pics of course, but I just ADORE the picture in your signature! I love how you took out most of the color hues and how all 3 kitties are in it, just doing their thing. I love unedited pictures like that, and you have a perfect one. Just simple and classy and completely natural. I love it!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the sig compliments, guys! :D

ForJazz, I'm very flattered; I love the signatures you do. PaintShop Pro makes me look way cooler than I am. Hooray for sepia-toning!

Lisa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts